Artwork, Text, Logo, Brand, & Web Dev
- From end-to-end: Ideation, artwork, writing, web development, and brand content by Jenie Gao.
Brand Development Story & Web Design Process
- Latasia Dhami, for your sharp eye for graphic and web design and event photography skills.
- Jennifer Bastian Photography for the installation of, In Unison at Madison Public Library
- Michael Wessel Photography for the event, Here
- Nathan Drysdale for the fundraising event, The Fastest Painter in MKE
Pedro Castro for the solo exhibit, Learning to See
Whoever the hell Tough Mudder hired, who captured that money-winning shot of me running through live electrical wire at the end of the obstacle course. If I ever end up in politics, I hope that's the picture the press gets a hold of.
Web Maintenance, Optimization, & Analytics
- Dan Stout, for your invaluable help in bolstering the security, efficiency, and up-to-date operations of my website, and your readiness to be helpful and to share your knowledge and expertise.
- Beau Lynn-Miller, for your data analytics wizardry, making my website run more efficiently, hard work, honest feedback, and collaborative spirit
All Hands On Deck
More friends than I can count, but I do my best to list everyone per project, event, and show.